Tuesday, October 4, 2011

When You Have to Choose

There comes a point in everyone's life (this point probably happens a lot now that I think about it) where you have to make a choice.  You can choose to do your homework or "go out on the town" with your friends.  You can choose to eat an unhealthy treat or abstain and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.  You get the idea.


Today I had a really big music test.  Which meant that I had to spend yesterday evening preparing for it with study.  It also meant that I have to sit in my room and pour over the textbook while my roommates enjoyed a movie and popcorn.  Am I upset about it?  Nah, haha I aced the test and that's worth more than a movie and popcorn any day.  

Also yesterday, I finished school around 3:00 p.m.   I could've gone home and sat around doing nothing, but instead, I went back to work for a few hours and that was great because I felt pretty productive after that.

Now for the fun stuff...

I went home this past weekend for General Conference and while we were having dinner I was eating with only my butter knife.  Bad manners I know, I did it mostly to tease my sisters.   When they finally asked me about it, I said "this is how we do it back where I'm from" in some random accent.  To add to the effect, I tried to twirl the knife, but dropped it and broke my glass and ruined it.  They all thought that was pretty funny.

I brought my 24 tv seasons from home so I'm pretty stoked for those...as a matter of fact, since it's still early by my usual bedtime...I think I'll watch one of those.  have a good night everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment